|SED801 American White Oak Door
The Sandor SED series is collection of traditional yet elegant door sculpted with raised and fielded panels featuring the strength and security of usurping value and quality to any home. It’s as solid as it looks with finest hardwood veneer and engineered coreof environmentally friendly materials that would ensure ever lasting performance and conserve our environment.
- Traditional and elegant design.
- Doors available in 35mm, 38mm, 40mm, 45mm or 50mm thicknesses.
- Wide selection of designs and sizes are available.
- Several ovolo profile options.
- Stiles and rails construction is made of environmentally friendly material reflecting Sandor’s commitment to environmental excellence.
Application / Uses
This door design can be used as a interior door and exterior door. For best results, use the solid wood core construction for exterior door purposes. This will enhance its water resistance.
Available Wood Types for this Door
- African Macore
- African Okume
- African Sapele
- American Cherry
- American Hard Maple
- American Knotty Alder
- American Macore
- American Maple
- American Red Oak
- American Walnut
- American White Oak
- American White Poplar
- European Steamed Beech
- Malaysian Meranti
- Malaysian Nyatoh
- Reconstituted Teak
- Reconstituted Wenge
Ovolo Profile Options
Core Construction Details
This door is available in 2 different construction materials
Core Type A
Stiles & Rails with Particleboard
Core Type B
Stiles & Rails with Finger-Jointed/
There are 3 finishing options for this door:
- Polyurethane(PU) Lacquer
- Acid Curing(AC) Lacquer
- Nitrocellulose(NC) Lacquer
This door is paintable and stainable.
This door is rated FD30.