|BMD901 – 2 Panel Interior/Exterior African Macore Door
The BMD901 features a classic 2 panel design which combines superior beauty and a tint of luxury.
The Sandor BMD Series are a collection of doors with beautifully carved raised and fielded panel enhanced by traditional solid bolection mouldings, which will add a touch of elegance to any dwelling. The use of high quality of hardwood veneer and environmentally friendly material as the core of stiles and rails would fulfill your desire to conserve the environment without compromising your yearning for a beautiful wood door.
- Smooth surface, perfect for painting and decorating.
- Doors available in 35mm, 38mm, 40mm, 45mm or 50mm thicknesses.
- Wide selection of designs and sizes are available.
- High definition and beautifully carved bolection mouldings – detailing for outstanding appearance.
- Stiles and rails construction is made of environmentally friendly material reflecting Sandor’s commitment to environmental excellence.
Application / Uses
This door design can be used as a interior door and exterior door. For best results, use the solid wood core construction for exterior door purposes. This will enhance its water resistance.
Available Wood Types for this Door
- African Macore
- African Okume
- African Sapele
- American Cherry
- American Hard Maple
- American Knotty Alder
- American Macore
- American Maple
- American Red Oak
- American Walnut
- American White Oak
- American White Poplar
- European Steamed Beech
- Malaysian Meranti
- Malaysian Nyatoh
- Reconstituted Teak
- Reconstituted Wenge
Bolection Raised Moulding Profile Options
This door comes enhanced with traditional solid bolection mouldings. Here are the options for the bolection raised moulding profile:
Core Construction Details
This door is available in 2 different construction materials
Core Type A
Stiles & Rails with Particleboard
Core Type B
Stiles & Rails with Finger-Jointed/
There are 3 finishing options for this door:
- Polyurethane(PU) Lacquer
- Acid Curing(AC) Lacquer
- Nitrocellulose(NC) Lacquer
This door is paintable and stainable.
This door is rated FD30.